The Top Ten Best (Free) Cydia Apps
This is an app that allows you to pick a new theme for your iPhone, enough said, who wants a use a phone with a boring phone interface?
2. Navigate from Maps (Price. $1.99) - this is an excellent feature that unfortunately doesn’t come available on the stock Iphone. This feature allows you to search for a location and will send you directly to the Navigon. Of course you need to have either the TomTom or Navigon installed. It’ll also provide you with the fastest route to get to that place.
3. 3G Unrestrictor (Price 3.99) – this is arguably one of the best tweaks that can be obtained from the Cydia store. It gives you the option of using apps that are unlocked to just WiFi. It also allows you to download apps that are over 10Mg from the App store and also make FaceTimeCalls over 3G.
4. PlayAwake – (Price $1.99) This is a cool new Alarm Clock app that makes waking up in the morning much more enjoyable. PlayAwake enables you to use songs and podcasts straight from your iPod app as your alarm.
5. Night FastSnap! (Price 0.99) - Who doesn’t like taking pictures? Well I don’t, not without this program taht allows you to snap the picture with your volume button’s, reaching around to hit that button in front while trying to avoid getting your hand in way is such a hassle.
6. Activator (Price free) This is not only best tweak for your Unlocked phone this is also one of the best Tweaks for Iphone, basically it allows you to use gestures to open other applications. It contains tons of new tweaks for you to play around with.
7. Multicleaner (Price: Free) There are tons of apps with Cydia that let you do what this program does, but this one does it the best, and it’s free! MultiCleaner removes the apps from the mutlitasking bar that no longer need to be. MultiCleaer alsocloses applications using the Activator Method. It also prevents certain programs from not closing at all.
8. MyWi 4.0 (Price: $19:99) - Yep in terms of price, this is the most protruding of the apps on this list but the service this provides is invaluable. MyWi 4.0 basically turns your iPhone into a router allowing you to connect your iPad or laptop to the internet at any time.
9. iBlacklist (Price: $1.99) – This is another one of the more bloated apps in terms of price but this is a great app for blocking unwanted calls and SMS’s. The App allows to you to block people, quite simply. This means collection agencies, sales people, ex-girlfriends, any unwanted pests that pester you. It also keeps a record of the things that you’ve blocked.
10. BiteSMS (Price: Free) – this is a better version of the stock SMS app, it brings loads of great features.